Tuesday 24 June 2014

PHOTOS: Former Super Falcons' Star, Chichi Igbo, Shows Off Her Ripped Abs In New Photos

28-year-old Former Super Falcons star, Chichi Igbo showed off her ribbed abs in new photos while clearing the air on her masculine phsique says she's a woman with two boobs and no balls between her legs.
photo
Super Falcon star turned fitness trainer, rapper & fashion designer, however said she doesn't use steroids or any kind of supplement as being insinuated rather its her rigorous football exercises that makes her look masculine.
The Pro soccer player who is now based in Denmark where she playing professional football and winning cups, started her career in 2000 with the Capital Queens in Uyo and went on to represent Nigeria at the 2007 FIFA Women's World Cup.

photo
Addressing the issue of how she looks. See what she wrote and more photos below
So a followers just asked if I'm on male hormones/testosterone plus I get negative comments about being on steroids all the time. So I'm Gonna address this. I'm not mad neither do I take it the wrong way cos I understand why it's unbelievable that a female can have it like that but here is the truth, if y'all really pay attention you would know what I do for a living.
Playing soccer on a professional level is something taken seriously, which means the rules that applies for the highest sports out there on doping applies for us too which means we are dope tested as players by local federations and FIFA. I know I own nobody no explanation but it's always good to feed people's curiosity so they can move on and that's what I'm doing. I barely use them so called supplements cos I only wanna give credit to hard work, dedication, persistence and my genes.
I have my career to thank cos it'd be impossible for some to believe I'm natural but I'm a living proof that muscles can be gained naturally if you work for it. I'm a woman with two boobs and no balls in between my legs, I'm just created special and that's why I refuse to fit in or live by societies standards.
I'm a mystery to some but that's ok, the world would be boring if we all looked alike, so accept and respect each other's differences cos that's thee only way we can live in peace and harmony. Embrace your differences, you are not a mistake but specially made so please DO NOT allow people bully you into felling that you are not good enough or worthy.
They DONT have to like, understand or accept you, you are You are awesome just the way you are, so long you embrace and accept you for you. I wouldn't put myself out there if I could cos I majority of the time think people get at me for all the Wrongs reasons, I'd rather get complimented on my personality than my outer look, no offense but that's just me, so I put myself out there so I could encourage and motivate others, I may not answer all the questions thrown at me but I try to respond when I can.
I hope I cleared this up. It's ok to be a female and fit, that don't make you less beautiful. Stay strong and healthy.
photophotophotophotophotophotophotophoto

No comments:

Post a Comment