Monday 27 October 2014

TB Joshua Reveals The Secret Of His Peace

The general overseer of the Synagogue Church of All Nations (SCOAN), Prophet T.B. Joshua has revealed the secret of his peace in the face of the tragedy that recently hit his church.

The which killed no fewer than 115 people has been trailed with controversies.
Prophet TB Joshua
Prophet TB Joshua
In his sermon on Sunday 26th October 2014, in a service broadcast live on Emmanuel TV, T.B. Joshua said he is still standing strong and smiling in the face of calamity because he has seen beyond the situation at hand, Nigerian Eye reports.

The prophet said: “What do you think is keeping me here? You see me laughing and I still stay because I have seen beyond the situation at hand. What I am seeing – you that are silent about the situation will be rewarded by God. You that are for will receive reward from God. You that are against will receive reward from God. It is all about God!


"I am here today because I know my goal and my dream; I am in line with it. Even though I pass through the fire, the valley of the shadow of death – the question is where is my dream and goal? It’s there.

“The peace of heart is so much that when I close my eyes, I can sleep, If I go out now, I would just walk on the streets alone because I have peace of heart. When I want to eat, I eat. If people keep disappointing me, that will not discourage me. I still keep believing that I should carry on because I have peace of heart.

“If not the peace of heart that I have in this world, I would have been zero by now.”
The man of God advised his congregants not to allow the challenges they are going through overwhelm them, saying peace of heart was important because without it, all your achievements and success would mean nothing.

“Whatever situation you are facing, don’t let it overwhelm you,” he advised. “Stay focused because there is something far more important than that situation – your dream and your goals in life.
“If you don’t have anything in this world but you have peace of heart, the peace of heart will give you everything in need… You need peace of heart to enjoy whatever you have,” he said.

While ministering, he said there was a dark cloud hanging heavily over Nigeria, which meant impending trouble.


Following the collapse of the Synagogue guest house, several groups have called for the . Meanwhile, TB Joshua would on November 5, 2014, appear before a Lagos state coroner’s inquest investigating the collapse.

No comments:

Post a Comment